Welcome to Les Chênes Blancs campsite!
Enjoy a natural site nestled in the heart of Provence in the Luberon massif
The Domaine des Chênes Blancs is a 3 star campsite in the Vaucluse, in Provence. The campsite is more precisely located in the Luberon massif, which makes it an ideal vacation destination, in this colorful and rich region.
You will enjoy the southern climate and its sunshine in all seasons. To refresh yourself, you will appreciate the aquatic space of the campsite.
Map of our campsite with its heated swimming pool
Share your best moments at Camping Les Chênes Blancs with the hashtag #ILoveChenesBlancs
Because your opinions count:
"Extremely well situated to discover all the beauties of the Luberon. The Chênes Blancs campsite offers a perfect welcome! Very friendly, they can even help you to discover places that are not listed!"
"I recommend it. Everything is perfect, from the welcome to the services offered, including the cleanliness of the premises and the very attractive price. The location is quiet and 10/15 minutes from various points of interest... Do not hesitate."
"A quiet, well maintained and well located campsite. The sanitary facilities and accommodation are clean. The price/quality ratio is very good.
The staff are pleasant and welcoming. The swimming pool is a bonus. Everything is perfect!"
Any suggestions or comments? Your opinion matters to us! Please let us know, we will give it our full attention!
Things to know about your Luberon campsite
The Chênes Blancs campsite covers an area of 4 hectares and offers a total of 185 pitches, including 59 rentals.
The site is secure and fenced in its entirety. Access is controlled by automatic gates.
Our campsite is equipped with a sanitary facility for people with reduced mobility.
We advise you to enquire about access to forest areas in the Vaucluse during the summer months on:
+ 33 4 88 17 80 00
Prepare your arrival at the campsite
Park your car in the outside car park and then go to reception to check in. If you have booked and paid online, this will be quicker.
This is the time to declare your pet if you have one.
Our team will give you your pitch number, the entry code for the gate and everything you need to know for your stay.
You can then settle in, note that only one vehicle is allowed per pitch.
Some essential rules for a successful holiday
The campsite is a friendly place where people live together, so there are some rules:
- You will enjoy the peace and quiet, and so will the other campers. Noise should be kept to a minimum from 11pm onwards and stop completely at midnight;
- A clean campsite, means comfort for everyone. Put your rubbish bins in the room at the entrance of the campsite;
- Fancy a barbecue at the campsite? Electric and gas barbecues are no problem. Please note that the electrical power of the pitches and rental accommodation is limited. On the other hand, no charcoal barbecues, as fires are forbidden in the region. There is a special area for you just behind the water park;
- Are you receiving external visitors? We are happy to receive them, but please inform the reception desk the day before and ask them to report to the reception desk on arrival;
- Minors must be accompanied to stay at the campsite and always be under the supervision of an adult; ;
Your pet is welcome at our campsite, with a few important rules to ensure a pleasant stay:
- an up-to-date vaccination booklet that you can present at any time during your stay;
- during your stay, your pet must always be under your supervision ;
- an animal must be kept on a lead.
- on the campsite, thank you in advance for picking up your pet's faeces.
Please note that category 1 and 2 dogs are not allowed.